Answered By: Contact Center Last Updated: Jan 30, 2017 Views: 46
The LookBook is compatible with our collection of Adobe EPUB and PDF eBooks! You can find instructions for downloading library eBooks to your LookBook on page 17 and page 22 of your LookBook User Guide. Below are the steps that GCPL has outlined for setting up your computer and eBook Reader to successfully download and transfer an eBook from GCPL's OverDrive collection. Be sure to refer to your specific device's user guide for any further requirements:
Transferring an eBook to your eBook Reader is a straightforward process. To get started, please ensure you have the following:
- Adobe Digital Editions - a free software available for download from our OverDrive site
- Adobe ID - Adobe authorization which allows you to download and transfer an eBook from our OverDrive colleciton. You will be prompted to create an ID the first time you open Adobe Digital Editions.
- USB cable - for connecting your eBook Reader to your computer
- Ensure Adobe Digital Editions has been installed and Authorized with an Adobe ID.
- Download an eBook (PDF or ePUB format) from our OverDrive collection.
- Ensure the eBook opens in Adobe Digital Editions.
- Using your eBook Reader's USB cable, connect your eBook Reader to your computer.
- Authorize your eBook Reader when prompted by Adobe Digital Editions.
- Simply Drag & Drop the eBook to transfer it from your computer to your eBook Reader.