Answered By: Contact Center Last Updated: May 03, 2017 Views: 11
Each of our branches should have hard copies of The Wall Street Journal dating back at least one week. Additionally, you may access older articles through our databases from home, if you have a GCPL library card.
- Go to our homepage, www.gwinnettpl.org.
- Hover over the "Digital" drop-down menu at the top of the page and then click "All Digital Resources."
- Select the "Newspapers and Magazines" category from the drop-down menu and click "Apply Filter."
- Click "ProQuest Newspapers."
- You'll be prompted to type in your library card number and PIN before gaining access to GALILEO. (If you need the GALILEO password, as well, it is available through this link.)
- Find The Wall Street Journal on the ProQuest homepage and click "Search."
Articles will be available from 1984 to the present. If you do not have a library card, please visit the branch for assistance.