Answered By: Contact Center Last Updated: May 03, 2017 Views: 76
Hello and thanks for your question.
Please follow these steps to gain access to EbscoHost databases in GALILEO via the GCPL website:
- Access our website at www.gwinnettpl.org
- Hover over the "Digital" drop-down menu at the top of the page and click "GALILEO"
- If prompted, type in your library card number and PIN
- Click "GALILEO Main Page"
- Before entering, you may be asked for the password, which is available through the "Click here for the GALILEO password" link
- In GALILEO, click on the tab labeled "Databases A-Z"
- Click "E" on the alphabet string or type "Ebsco" in the "Find Database" window
- Once the list of databases appears, you can choose them individually
If you have trouble following these steps, you can call our helpline at 770-978-5154 or visit us in the branch. We'll be happy to assist you.