Q. What do I need to know about the Zoo Atlanta DVD?
The Atlanta Zoo pass is available on a first come, first serve basis. This partnership between Zoo Atlanta and Gwinnett County Public Library has been extremely popular. Although this item does circulate, there are a few restrictions:
- DVD/Pass is limited to one check out, per year, per card, per household
- DVD/Pass cannot be renewed
- DVD/Pass replacement cost: $30
- Customers receive a receipt/pass when they return the DVD to the library
- Customers must take both the Zoo Atlanta receipt and their library card to gain admission to the Zoo using the pass
- Photocopied or altered copies of the receipt will not be accepted by Zoo Atlanta
- Receipt is valid for 14 days within the return date on the DVD
- The pass is valid for up to 4 visitors
At the request of Zoo Atlanta, these passes are not eligible for holds like other library items. The Zoo DVDs are visible on our online catalog at the link below, so you may see which branches may have the DVD currently available.