Q. How do I request a book using your Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service?
With our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service you may borrow books that are not in the GCPL collection.
- Before requesting an ILL, we ask you to please confirm that GCPL does not already own the title. Simply search the catalog using:
- ILL is available for:
- Print materials published more than 12 months ago
- Microform, which must be used at the Collins Hill branch
- We will notify you:
- When the title arrives at your selected pick-up branch location, or
- If we are unable to fill the request
- It may take 4 - 8 weeks for your ILL title to arrive. Once it does, you have 10 days to pick it up.
- ILL cost is $2.00 per title per filled request, due when you pick up the item. Please note: the fee is due regardless of whether the ILL is picked up.
You can find more detail instructions about this process using this link - http://www.gwinnettpl.org/cantfindit/.
Was this helpful? 1 1