Q. How do I change my PIN?
To change the PIN on your library account, follow these steps:
1. Start at the library homepage, www.gwinnettpl.org
2. Roll your cursor over Catalog in the upper left hand corner of the screen and click Login
3. Log in with your barcode and current PIN.
4. Click on your name, then click "Change Logon."
5. Click the box next to "Change PIN/Password," enter your old PIN, then enter your new PIN and then verify it.
You may also update your account information in person at your local library branch. Please bring some form of identification and your library card number when you visit so staff can verify your account.