Answered By: Contact Center Last Updated: Feb 07, 2019 Views: 564
If you are not a resident of Gwinnett County, you do have the option to acquire an Out of county non-resident library card in order to access the library's collection of digital materials.
Anyone who does not meet one of the criteria listed below may obtain a non-resident card for an annual fee of $40.
Library cards are available free of charge to the following:
* Residents of Gwinnett County
* Property or business owners in Gwinnett County
* Employees of schools in Gwinnett County
* Employees of Gwinnett County government or city government agencies in Gwinnett County
* Students, faculty, and staff of Georgia Gwinnett College and Gwinnett Technical College
To get your permanent library card you will need to present proof of residency, such as a valid driver's license, utility bill, lease or rental agreement.
Those who are not Gwinnett residents will need to provide both proof of current address and proof of eligibility for a free card, such as a student/faculty/staff ID.