Answered By: Casey Wallace Last Updated: May 10, 2018 Views: 44
The library offers an excellent online tool called LearningExpress Library that may interest you. This is where you will be able to find information and study materials for the U.S. Citizenship test
Follow these steps to access LearningExpress Library from any internet-capable computer:
1. Start at the library home page, www.gwinnettpl.org
2. Roll your cursor over the "Digital" tab and click "All Digital Resources."
3. Once here, you will see a drop down menu where you can "Choose Category." Select "Learning and Test Prep" and click the "Apply Filter" button
4. Now you will see an icon for "Learning Express Library" - click here and you will be directed to the site (Note: if you are outside the library you will need to know the GALILEO Password or have your library card and pin available in order to retrieve it. The link for the GALILEO password can be found here)
5. You can conduct a search from the top right hand side of the screen by typing in "citizen" in the box labeled "Find Resources"
6. Once you have found what you need you will need to register to have access to the course and/or practice test you want to take. As a first time user with Learning Express Library, you will need to create an account within the database in order to take full advantage of all the features, which includes saving your history for future access.
You can stop and start tests and courses as needed and you have unlimited attempts to complete items
In addition to our online resources, the library has partnered with Latin American Association and Asian Americans Advancing Justice Atlanta who will provide qualified legal representatives to aid in filling out the US Citizenship Application Form N400. Visit this link to find out more - https://www.gwinnettpl.org/n400/.