Answered By: Casey Wallace Last Updated: Apr 18, 2018 Views: 92
The library offers an excellent online tool called LearningExpress Library that may interest you. LearningExpress Library gives you access to online study guides and practice tests in dozens of subjects and grade levels, including a large section devoted to GED prep materials. You can also access resources related to computer software, workplace skill building, and U.S. citizenship.
Follow these steps to access LearningExpress Library from any internet-capable computer:
1. Start at the library home page, www.gwinnettpl.org
2. Roll your cursor over the "Digital" tab and click "All Digital Resources."
3. Once here, you will see a drop down menu where you can "Choose Category." Select "Learning and Test Prep" and click the "Apply Filter" button
4. Now you will see an icon for "Learning Express Library" - click here and you will be directed to the site (Note: if you are outside the library you will need to know the GALILEO Password or have your library card and pin available in order to retrieve it. The link for the GALILEO password can be found here - you will be prompted to enter your library card and pin number)
5. You can conduct a search from the top right hand side of the screen by typing in "GED" in the box labeled "Find Resources"
6. As a first time user with Learning Express Library, you will need to create an account within the database in order to take full advantage of all the features, which includes saving your history for future access. The link to the module for the GED can be found along the left hand side of the page.
You can stop and start tests and courses as needed and you have unlimited attempts to complete items