I just moved to Gwinnett but I do not have my license yet. What can I bring to get a library card?
To verify that you live in the county and get a free full access library card you can bring in one of the following:
- Valid driver's license with your current address and name
- Utility bill (phone, insurance, electric, gas, cable, etc...)
- Mortgage or lease statement
- Bank check or bank statement
- Valid car registration card
- Credit card statement
If you do not have any of these items with your name and current Gwinnett county address you may still be eligible to get a digital card. If you are able to verbally provide your Gwinnett county address you can get a digital card which will allow you to use library computers and any of our online digital resources. Digital cards do not allow you to check out materials and take them home but they do allow you access to library computers, online databases and digital books through Overdrive.