A list is a collection of titles related to a specific topic or idea of your choosing. For example: Knitting Books for Beginners or The 10 Best Movies about Baseball would be suitable subjects for lists. Although lists are meant for sharing, you can decide who gets to see your list when you publish it.
► To create a new list
- Log in to your account.
- On the menu, click Lists.
- Click the Create a New List button.
- Click Guides and Recommendations.
- Select the type of list you want to create. This will help inform others about the list’s contents.
- Give the list a title. Others can search for your list by the words you use, so make the title informative.
- Add a description, if you wish, to elaborate on the title. A description is optional, but will help others find your list.
- Click Add to List to add catalog titles or website URLs to your list. For details, see Adding Titles to Lists.
- When you’ve added all of your titles, click Finished Editing.
- Choose who can see your list.
- People in a specific location. This is useful for lists of local interest, such as school projects.
- Anyone with the link. Use this when you want to share a list with someone, but don’t want to make it available to everyone.
- Only me. This makes the list private. No one but you can see this list.
- Click Publish.