Q. How do I reset my PIN?
To change the PIN on your library account, follow these steps:
1. Start at the library homepage, http://gwinnett.bibliocommons.com/
2. Click the green button in the top right hand corner of the page that says "Login/My GCPL"
3. Log in with your barcode and current PIN.
4. Click the green box again to get the drop down menu and click "My Settings"
5. Under Account Information you will see a heading for PIN. Click the Change button to change your PIN.
You may also update your account information in person at your local library branch. Please bring some form of identification and your library card number when you visit so staff can verify your account.
If you have forgotten your pin you can click here to have it emailed to you.