Answered By: Contact Center Last Updated: Mar 21, 2019 Views: 28
Each of our branches should have hard copies of The Wall Street Journal dating back at least one week. Additionally, you may access older articles through our databases from home, if you have a GCPL library card.
- Go to our homepage, www.gwinnettpl.org.
- Roll your cursor over the blue box labeled Find It and then locate and click Digital Resources in the menu under Library Info
- At the top of the next page Choose Category "Newspapers and Magazines" from a drop-down menu and click "Apply Filter."
- Click "ProQuest Newspapers."
- You'll be prompted to type in your library card number and PIN before gaining access to GALILEO. (If you need the GALILEO password, as well, it is available through this link.)
- Find The Wall Street Journal on the ProQuest homepage and click "Search."
Articles will be available from 1984 to the present. If you do not have a library card, please visit the branch for assistance.