Answered By: Contact Center Last Updated: Mar 26, 2019 Views: 126
Please follow these steps to gain access to EBSCOHost databases in GALILEO via the GCPL website:
- Access our website at www.gwinnettpl.org
- Hover over the "Find It" box at the top of the page and look for Digital Resources under the Library Info drop down menu
- On the next page Choose Category Library Resources and click Apply Filter
- Look for GALILEO and click Access
- You will be prompted for the GALILEO password - you can find this here
- If prompted, type in your library card number and PIN
- Click "GALILEO Main Page"
- In GALILEO, click on the tab labeled "Databases A-Z"
- Click "E" on the alphabet string or type "Ebsco" in the "Find Database" window
- Once the list of databases appears, you can choose them individually
If you have trouble following these steps, you can call our helpline at 770-978-5154, chat with us online or visit us in the branch. We'll be happy to assist you.