Answered By: Casey Wallace Last Updated: Mar 28, 2019 Views: 62
Online test preparation is available through the LearningExpress Library and Gale Courses. To access these resources, you will need your library card number and 4-digit PIN.
- Start at the library's Digital Resources page
- Select Learning and Test Prep from the drop down menu for Choose Category and then click Apply Filter
- Click the link for LearningExpress Library
- At this point you will need to enter the GALILEO password which can be found here and you may also be prompted to enter your library card and pin number
- Once you have entered Learning Express Library you will need to create an account with a username and password and provide an email address before you can access the practice tests on the databases
- Once your accounts are set up, you can use that username and password for future logins.
To access Gale Courses follow the steps above to reach the Learning and Test Prep page. Gale Courses does not require logging in to GALILEO so you will not need the password for this resource. Gale Courses will also require the creation of an account with an email and password.